Membership in Acappellago is by audition or appointment.
Members are asked to fulfill the following requirements:
- Attend a minimum of seventy-five (75%) of rehearsals for each scheduled concert, including the dress rehearsal.
- Pay music costs for each concert. Singers may keep their music.
- Music will be distributed at least three weeks prior to the first rehearsal for each concert. Members are asked to prepare their music prior to each rehearsal so rehearsal time is spent on musicality. Learning aides are provided.
- Pay costs for costuming.
- Participate in the operation of the organization, i.e. publicity, fundraising, marketing, etc.
- Attend outreach and social events.